Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One irritation of the Antara is that I twang the aerial when going into car parks etc. Has anyone retro-fitted a bee-sting or shorter aerial to their Antara? There are lots on line but so many get bad reviews etc.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Although not on the Antara, I have fitted one of these 'Bee Sting' aerials to my last Mazda - it was absolutely bloody awful! Poor reception, dropped stations and a loss of all other traffic functions etc.
Unless there is an official VX unit, I would not recommend them.

-LaZ-

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have fitted an Irmscher one, only about 3 inches long with a nice Vauxhall log on it, reception is a little worse but looks much better, Demon Tweeks ebay shop was cheapest I could find, might be worth a look.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I bought one from halfords, was about a tenner, comes with 3 different size masts, reception still spot on. It's made by VRS comes in silver or black

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes I bought one off eBay for the same reason , I haven't noticed any reception problems with it . Unfortunately I can't remember the make

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a Vauxhall branded Richmond aerial. This allows me to get the Antara into my garage, it works well 99% of the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts