Antara Owners Club banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
If you look at the bottom of right screen on your screen shot you can see Astra H generic mode high light this and select ok
If no codes come up you may have a problem with one of your drivers Edited by: Bigjohnsparky

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bigjohnsparky said:
If you look at the bottom of right screen on your screen shot you can see Astra H generic mode high light this and select ok
If no codes come up you may have a problem with one of your drivers
Hi John, I tried it this morning with the generic one.. there was no code index selection at the bottom.. the lowest option was set date and time

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
By the looks of it your software has a fault try getting in touch with the manufacturer and talk to there tech guys they may be able to help on rectifying fault

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone sorry to revive an old thread... i have a 2015 Diamond 2.2CDTI FWD.. I am trying to activate fuel consumption as like original post.. i seem to be running into this problem.. my system ID is 0x1412 with the DELPH0400 but opcom cant seem to find it in any of the options.

The top screenshot shows what happens when i click any one of the below sections i can't see any of the index codes in there programming tab. Does anyone have any extra info on this?

Thanks,

Hi all, sorry for reviving this again

I'm having the same issues, did anyone ever find a fix?

81 - 87 of 87 Posts