Antara Owners Club banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my 2015 exclusiv cdti is only showing the tyre pressure on the BC but I cannot figure out how to get the trip computer or mpg on the display. Tried everything is it faulty and will vauxhall need to fix it or am I just stupid and missing something. Cheers

·
Registered
586 Posts
The 2wd models don't have BC, it's there but vauxhall disable it, some dealers will/can switch it on but most don't know how. I had diagnostics.org do mine £30 I think I paid

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi , just got a 2012 Antara and bought a opcom to turn on the BC . Installed opcom and drivers after a bit of a struggle. Lol.....having read this topic i follwed the instructions given and through infotainment system, programming, program code index i got to available index codes... Currently mines shows .

Code index and version.002 04

Upon looking at available code index list there is..

Out of the above codes 00202, 00803 and 01001 all show WITH board computer..

The others show WITHOUT board computer.

I guess i,m looking for with board computer but previous instruction say go up 1 ... Im on 002 04 and there no option to go to 003 ...

Thanks for any help, dont just want to go re-programming things that i dont really know too much about,,

Thanks, Gordy.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
When the tech guy activated my BC function, he used the software for the Astra J in the menu. Not sure if he used the opcom.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I think I have read it some where on here it needs to be 001. So if it says 002 04 it needs to 001 04
But I would try to find something more on here .diagnostic .org may have some info .mine says 002 which I only get the trye pressures .it needs changing to 001 but no one local can do it Edited by: swinton

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Where did you get the opcom from and what model was it .i think I will get one .mine says
Code 001 ver :03 is that what you change to 002. 02 Edited by: swinton

·
Registered
214 Posts
I could do with one of these . I only have a standard code reader . Can you get any dpf info up on it like the persentage of load in it.
I see you said you had trouble getting it working so could you post any info you think could help other members as I am not to good with computers. When I get time I want to see if I can wire in a switch to start a regen and give load info so being able to see what is going on would be handy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not to sure about DPF details , only really changed code for BC . Dont know much about it so didnt want to start poking around and doing something wrong..lol. Installing was a pest. The software instals ok but i had a bit of bother getting the driver installed , think i clicked the wrong button during instalation though. The opcom comes with instalation instructions in a file on the disk .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone live local to Leicester and have op com on their laptop and would be willing to turn my BC on as l have a macbook and it wont work with op com I'll sort you out with a drink thanks Adam

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Can't help ya mate but I'm thinking about getting an Opcom E-bay special to install on my tablet. Only thing is there's some doubt about installing it on Windows 10. With what I've seen it needs MDI (Medium Dependent Interface) which is something I know nothing about. 

Edit; General Motors MDI (Multiple Diagnostic Interface).

Edited by: Victor

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi all I know its an old subject but I have come to the conclusion that the BC on my 2014 petrol exclusive cannot be activated using the opcom!
I initially had the 2010 opcom software which didn't recognise antara and also did not work for the astra h and j models. I got the upgraded opcom software for 2014 which did recognise antaras but did not show the program code index menu. I tried using the astra h menu which did then show the program code index menu but when clicked on it says there is no code data so you cannot go any further! You can see in the information on the screen that my code is set to 001 03 but frustratingly it cannot be changed...... Unless someone knows better ....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone sorry to revive an old thread... i have a 2015 Diamond 2.2CDTI FWD.. I am trying to activate fuel consumption as like original post.. i seem to be running into this problem.. my system ID is 0x1412 with the DELPH0400 but opcom cant seem to find it in any of the options.

The top screenshot shows what happens when i click any one of the below sections i can't see any of the index codes in there programming tab. Does anyone have any extra info on this?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I think it's Astra H you need
002 change from 01 to 02Edited by: Bigjohnsparky

61 - 80 of 87 Posts