Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a antara fwd 163 new , it only has the radio and bluetooth phone function on the display.If I had the BC function activated what additional functions would become available?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi if you look on page 97 of your user manual under the heading of Trip computer there is a list of functions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the moment I do not have access to the trip computer ,Does this mean that after bc function activation I would?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes mine was the same when I got it, but was later activated by the the dealer and I now have all the functions listed.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I was told by a main dealer that my 2013 BC function can not be activated. I personally don't believe him, but if anyone knows what kind of download tool was used to activate the BC function, I would be grateful?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
My car was in for faulty connection on the the display and they activated it then. They also tell you that cruise control is not plug and play that is not true either, try a different dealer.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just had my BC activated by pecky @ diagnostics.org.uk, came to the house charged me £30 and took him 10 mins!!! All functions there after been told by every dealer in birmingham area that it couldn't be done!! Best £30 spent ever!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Andrewberry said:
Just had my BC activated by pecky @ diagnostics.org.uk, came to the house charged me £30 and took him 10 mins!!! All functions there after been told by every dealer in birmingham area that it couldn't be done!! Best £30 spent ever!!

Hi, got my PC function working by Richard. nice guy. It has a lot of helpful functions. range etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts