Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, just joined
I have had my antara for a couple of weeks now and love it. the only problem I have, which seems to be an age old problem is getting the bc activated. I have been reading on the forum that you can use opcom to activate, however as soon as I ask if the opcom software covers a 64 plate antara I either get a straight no or don't think so .can anyone let me know if they managed to get correct opcom and where to buy. thanks tucker.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ah ok,I have the 2wd with trip computer, mpg, etc so I guess it must have been activated and I control these through the steering wheel. Pressing the bc does nothing for me.

I would however sometimes just prefer to see the day and time rather than the data but can't seem to figure that out....

·
Registered
472 Posts
edgejedi said:
Ah ok,I have the 2wd with trip computer, mpg, etc so I guess it must have been activated and I control these through the steering wheel. Pressing the bc does nothing for me.

I would however sometimes just prefer to see the day and time rather than the data but can't seem to figure that out....
Try going in to settings and scrolling through.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Test drove a diamond without bc today. Dealer said they can't activate it. He also told me the exclusive doesn't have heated seats. He also didn't have ready the specific car is wanted to test drive. Needless to say, going to a different dealer tomorrow to hopefully get better service! Grr

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have heated seats on my exclusive... don't all levels?

I suspect my. previous owner activated the bc on my car, it's just. that I can't show the basics now just the stats... some. people are never pleased hey...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep, heated seats on all, he was trying to convince me to buy the full leather diamond spec by equating full leather to heated seats. He was an idiot. He did not like the fact that I had done some research! I said the plastics were creaky and he advised me to put loud music on!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.