Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have searched to see if there are any other posts relating to this but found nothing. So is it possible to stop the headlights coming on automatically when you unlock at night? Antara SE 163 nav 63 plate. We are camping at present and it is annoying the hell out of me every time I unlock and illuminate the campsite!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks expected that it couldn't be done although have just been leant a Meriva and when you leave the lights on side lights and lock the car ( they go out when the key is removed), when you unlock again the lights don't come on. Will try this tonight as have just got my own car back from the garage.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I asked this question of my dealer as i suffer the self same problem on campsites.Unfortunately there is no way of solving this annoying problem.
I just unlock then hide until the lights go out.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have found if you lock with the lights turned on but not on auto they don't come on when you unlock. Not sure if it side light or head light but will check it out tomorrow. We have a se nav with HID light so used to light up most of the campsite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.