Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I noticed my automatic gear changes less frequently. For example it's reving upto 2200-2500 revs before changing to 2nd. Gear changes seem very sluggish. It normally changed at 1800,,,
Any ideas

·
Registered
147 Posts
FosAntara said:
Recently I noticed my automatic gear changes less frequently. For example it's reving upto 2200-2500 revs before changing to 2nd. Gear changes seem very sluggish. It normally changed at 1800,,,
Any ideas
Which gearbox are you fitted with, 6T40, 6T45 or 6T50, because what you state apply to 2 of the gearboxes and there is a easy fix.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No,,this has been going on longer.. I took it into Vauxhall and they said there was nothing wrong but couldn't explain the MPG's being so low.
They want me to keep the car with them for a few days testing.
I'll keep you updated

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took it back to Vauxhalls , they kept it for a few days. Changed engine oil, gear box oil. They said they couldn't find a fault but told me to watch the mpg's for a at least two full tanks. It is driving a bit smoother. But only done half a tank. Will keep you updated....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.