1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
782 Posts
I've never seen a decomposed human foetus before, but this is what I would have imagined it to look like if it was removed from the mother intact.
I do believe there are other living beings out there somewhere, I just don't think there is any believable evidence they have visited planet Earth - Yet.

Inter-stellar travel is going to be a very big deal in whatever galaxy you live. So it is unrealistic to expect aliens would have come all the way to earth just to shove a bar of soap up the arse of a few weirdo earthlings.

When they come openly and either say hello openly, or blast us out of existence with their death rays, I will accept we are being visited by extraterrestrials.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Antarius said:
I came across this interesting article about a six inch mummified skeleton that bares the looks of an "alien". Tests have been done but there are many more to do but early indications are that it is more human than alien but there are still a few problems associated with the "human" theory.

What do you think ?

http://science.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/30/17989892-teensy-alien-looking-skeleton-from-chile-poses-a-medical-mystery?lite

To be honest - it looks like an Airfix model to me. But the report states that every nucleotide they have looked at has proven to be human.

Edited by: JFDM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Not sure about a decomposed human foetus, due to the cranium, plus the lower half looks to shinny, I have always questioned were do we come from and how are we here where we are, and that we are not the only ones.
I agree with Inchindown we will either get blasted or a shake on the hand.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I just read thearticleits very strange and i am very unsure what to make ofthereresearch mmm i may read it again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts