Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have hadfour services, the first service was an intrim one which was the oil change due to the DPF killing the oil (you will find if you do lots of short journeys this can happen) Then i have had a first service with in a few thousand miles and they changed the oil again. I have had another intrim and a main service and both times they changed the oil.
So basically yes they should have changed the oil and filter. I was told by my garage they change the oil on every sevice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply! I thought that but wasn't sure. The dealer carrying out the service didn't give me the 'consumables' list which I thought was a bit dodgy! They said they had topped up the windscreen wash but didn't! Said they'd washed the car but hadn't! They said they'd valeted the car and hadn't. So all in all I've been done! And to top it all there was a 'clicking' noise from the rear nearside tyre which I noticed in the first 30 seconds after leaving the garage which turned out to be a 5 centimetre long screw embedded in the tyre!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.