Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am hoping for some advice, I have a 2013 2.2 Antara SatNav and have major issue.
Last month whilst driving home masses of white smoke started pouring from exhaust which smelt of raw diesel. Was told it may be a injector stuck open so changed all 4 injectors, fitted them and recoded them but wouldn't start. Noticed that if I disconnected camshaft sensor car would start and replaced that but still the same.
For a while before this happened noticed that sometimes starting the car was difficult and seemed to be misfiring causing trouble to start.
Anybody had similar and found solution.
Mark

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
The best advice is to get the car scanned for fault codes using the proper GM diagnostics equipment like Opcom or Tech 2.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Victor
Scanned and have absolutely no codes, the only code that appears is the one when I pull off cam shaft sensor to start car.
Mark
- hi, new to the forum but this sounds like the same issue that I am having. I found that the black rubber turbo pipe tunder and to the side of the batery tray looked to have a split on the underside. Hopefully this is the cause for me - running fingers under the pipe it feels like it has split.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts