Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!I am new antara owner! My dad just gave me his old car (Antara 2007). Unfortunately one of the keys is lost and I will need a new one. I asked for a new one and it costs 262 euros! So, I searched in ebay to order one. The bad news is that I do not have any information about the old key charastericts, especially the MHz. I know that this info is written on the fob key (the one that is lost). Just push the button and see inside. Can anyone have a look and tell me?
Thanks in advance! (I will really appreciate it)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi katerina welcome to the forum, do you still have your car pass if so it has your key number and vin numberon there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Murfy1!I have my car pass, so I have the key number and the vin. The information I am talking about is the chip MHz that is inside the key. For example, will this key work for me?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Button-Transmitter-Remote-Key-Fob-433-92MHz-With-Chip-ID46-For-Opel-5WK50079-/231261822141?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d8475cbd&vxp=mtr
(I will order myself the key and get it programmed later)
Thanks for the answer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Bean010 and thanks for the answer!
The information can be found on the key when you open the blade.
See the image:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Katrina, I have had another look and this info is not on my key There is info in that area as shown on your pic but nthing stating the MHz, im sorry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Bean010,
I am a bit disappointed about this. Could you possible tell me the other info that is written? Maybe it will be helpful. I guess the car should not be antara 2007, can be any antara. Maybe there is someone else who can have a look?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi Katerina,My vehicle is a 2012 model and the key has the following printed on it.

CE0682
CKA-160T
OMRON OKA

No mention of a frequency.
I notice that the key fob in your photo has an Opel badge does this make any difference and is it a genuine key fob?
Hope this may be of some help & good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many thanks guys for your answers! If I manage to order a key and make it work I will let you know.
(the key in the photo is genuine but is not from antara).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts