Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says in the title, i have come across from VXon.

I have a new 2.2 FWD exclusive in placid grey, supplied by Perrys of Preston.

In the first 3 weeks of ownership i have done 600miles and experieanced one or two Active regens, both around the 500 mile mark, (i think that the first one did'nt finish completley, hence the second one!).

Proberley had a couple of passive ones, from m-way driving.

So far so good and very happy with the vehicle, looking forward to chatting and sharing ideas and issues.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I've just picked up my 'Diamond' FWD in white on Friday. Generally I love the car and think there are a lot of Kuga / Quashqai owners who have missd a trick (especially with the 0%). One thing that is bugging though is the 'NO FUNCTION' that appears when the 'BC' button is pressed on the infotainment system. Do you get the same?
I've looked on line and it appears to be a model spec' issue. But seriously you only get access to MPG if you but a higher spec' car - seems a bit on the tight side by VX to me if this is the case.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Unfortunately you are correct the mpg function is only available to the SE model.

Very petty of Vauxhall.

Tbh you just spend more time worrying about your mpg so best not having it and enjoy driving it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I agree with Grumps although it is helpful to know your mpg, mine is constantly showing and you are forever watching it. Can be a
pain in the a
at times.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to say that i'm GLAD i dont have the MPG function, (never had a car with one fitted anyway).
It seems everyone is looking at that rather than the road

After my first long journey Preston>Lancaster>London i managed 42mpg travelling at, well lets just say.....2500rpm in 6th!!

Worked out from fill to fill click, (proberly the best way to work it out).

I also keep the "B" trip function set to zero after each active regen, expecting my next one in about 150miles, but if the weather improves, i'll be away in the van (caravan) so should get a passive one, and reset the trip again, most of my milage is local 8-10 miles, so expecting regens every 250miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts