Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While taking the dog for a walk near my house about an hour ago, the sky got suddenly very dark and angry looking. As I normally carry a camera with me when I go out, I snapped this image of what it looked like.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wilma08 said:
Why do you carry a camera ? Enlighten me ?
So that I can take pictures of any interesting things I come across. The camera I currently carry with me all the time is a Fujifilm FinePix F600EXR.

I was a professional photographer in a previous life and I've just never got out of the habit of always carrying a camera with me. If I didn't carry a camera, I would not be able to capture images like this.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Inchindown said:
wilma08 said:
Why do you carry a camera ? Enlighten me ?
So that I can take pictures of any interesting things I come across. The camera I currently carry with me all the time is a Fujifilm FinePix F600EXR.

I was a professional photographer in a previous life and I've just never got out of the habit of always carrying a camera with me. If I didn't carry a camera, I would not be able to capture images like this.

That is lovely but here are two of my photos of German band Rammstien at down load

1 - 5 of 5 Posts