Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... is this the FM radio? Radio was in the rear window screen on my insignia, nicely hidden away. Or is this a DAB aerial?

Does does anyone else have a DAB aerial?.

Confused.com. Edited by: edgejedi

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

So here's a picture.... in true Rolf Harris style... do you know what it is yet?

Edited by: edgejedi

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently it may be a DAB aerial... but where the DAB is I don't know lol. Certainly not through the steering wheel so may be an aftermarket affair... who knows hey?

Can I ask if anyone has a retro fitted VX DAB kit at all to compare? Edited by: edgejedi

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

It looks like an after market DAB aerial. I had a AUTODAB interface fitted a week or so ago at Halfords. At first the signal was very poor but now it seems to have settled down and I am very happy with it. Cost of unit and fitting was £200. If you do have the same as me this is operated by holding the Telephone button down then a voice comes on to say "Autodab On". It is tuned to oneof the FM Freq buttons (87.8mhz).

Not straight forward to operate but once sussed all ok.

Cheers

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Paul, I'll give it a go, I'm just waiting for the previous owners address and was going to write to them to ask but will try anything in between before giving VX another £200.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts