Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for another run today. This time I went to Loch Glascarnoch near Garve in Easter Ross. About an hour driveeach way
Not a very nice day. Cold and showery for the most part, but I thought there might be some dramatic skys at the Loch.

Here's acouple of pictures to show where I went. The second one shows the hydro-electric power station at one end of the loch.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doghandler said:
Lovely views, but I do have a question for you? Does the sun ever shine in Scotland
Is this any better?

We could use a few more sunny days each year, but the area has much more going for it that just the number of sunny days.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Doghandler said:
Lovely views, but I do have a question for you? Does the sun ever shine in Scotland
Yes one day last Week i think it was Tuesday

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Inchindown said:
Doghandler said:
Is this any better?

We could use a few more sunny days each year, but the area has much more going for it that just the number of sunny days.
Have you been doctoring those photos cause it raining were am

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Inchindown said:
Went out for another run today. This time I went to Loch Glascarnoch near Garve in Easter Ross. About an hour driveeach way
Not a very nice day. Cold and showery for the most part, but I thought there might be some dramatic skys at the Loch.

Here's acouple of pictures to show where I went. The second one shows the hydro-electric power station at one end of the loch.

Where there any chip shops around to have a nice fish supper while watching the view
now that would have been good, god i feeling hungry thinking about it

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where there any chip shops around to have a nice fish supper while watching the view
now that would have been good, god i feeling hungry thinking about it
Don't know about chip shops, but there was a pub about half a mile down the road. Didn't try to see if it was open, as it was the middle of the morning.

Edited by: Inchindown

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
you could have had a nice coffee or tea and acreamcake mmmm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts