1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
What he has described is what you get, a thoroughly likable car

·
Registered
67 Posts
Agreed i have had mine for 24 hours and he is correct in his summary..... I couldn't fault his assesment

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes I jacked up the drivers seat to the max and now I drive with a superior air

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
♠ChumBucket♠ said:
VxrDilly said:
Yes I jacked up the drivers seat to the max and now I drive with a superior air

I hope you're not tempted to look down on other drivers at traffic lights!!
Why spoil doing something I cannot do when standing ( am a midget says hubby) and one can site on ones fat ass and enjoy ones self

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes ... Having had it for a couple of days I'm surprised how much larger and higher the car is compared to the competition ...it does inspire a bit of confidence and authority whilst driving

·
Registered
91 Posts
VxrDilly said:
Yes ... Having had it for a couple of days I'm surprised how much larger and higher the car is compared to the competition ...it does inspire a bit of confidence and authority whilst driving
Yes, I agree, I'm 6' 1" but still need a step stool to wash the roof, I remember when I first got it home it felt intimidatingly large on the drive, now I'm used to it, it feels just right..

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
TisMe said:
VxrDilly said:
Yes, I agree, I'm 6' 1" but still need a step stool to wash the roof, I remember when I first got it home it felt intimidatingly large on the drive, now I'm used to it, it feels just right..
My husband stands on the sills when washing the Antara and Captiva and he is tall, if it were me I would not have a hope in hell I am wee and fat five foot 2inch used to be five foot five and half

1 - 14 of 14 Posts