Antara Owners Club banner

a little problem with my 2013 antara

678 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  mungry
Were to start. Flashing EPS lights four wheel drive lights flashing ABS flashing phoned local vauxhall dealer .quote (don't worry sir if the lights don't flash red it's just a damp fault can you bring it in. No service cars for 2 weeks ) . Went to Birmingham and back. Went to Manchester and back . lights still on and off. Finally had enough went in to the dealer waited for 2 hours. Sorry for the wait sir but the car is unsafe to drive the wiring loom has corroded a serious [email protected]#$#@$ REALLY.this was on the 3rd of December. You can imagine the conversation we had. Not very pleased they had to hire me a car l would not have the usual corsa crap. Got in touch with vauxhall uk made a complaint still waiting for my car they can't locate a part. Still on the bright side got a top of the range Mokka to play with. Looking after Christmas for my car to come back. Off to Cornwall for Christmas let's hope it's snows merry Christmas
See less See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.