Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to go to Kingussie this morning. No pictures this time, not that sort of trip. It was about a 150 mile round trip, mostly on the A9. This is the most time I've spent with the car sitting cruising at 60/70 mph.
The car behaved wonderfully. No problem at all cruising up the long gradients through the mountains.

After 3 months of driving this car, I can confidently say I'm pleased I went for this car rather than one of the other cars that were on my shortlist. I've had no problems with it. The DPF is easy to manage and the MPG is as good as Icould have expected. I don't measure the MPG of individual journeys, but I filled the tank up with 58 litres of dieselwhen I got back, and the MPG wascalculated as 32. That's as good as my old Volvo XC70 Auto, so I've no complaints there.

I can't get over how good this car is to drive. The high driving position and excellent all round vision all help to make journeys through the sort of scenery I was driving through this morning a pleasure.

So I'm well pleased with things so far and hope this continues right up until I have to hand it back in 2016.

All I need now is a couple of days in bed to get my legs working again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts