Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Hoping someone can offer some advice.. Was away abroad for 3 months, on my return the car battery was flat. (Dashcam caused this.) Now when driving along it suddenly goes into limp mode. max 3000 rpm. I stop and restart and within 2 mins same again. It cleared itself for 3 days there but back again. No warning lights and normally no codes either stored or pending on reader.
I have managed to catch P0004 error code twice but the code disappears.
Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance John

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Sinice you had a flat battery it's possible the electrics are playing up so try disconnecting the battery, leave it for a couple of hours and reconnect to see if the system re-sets itself.

Otherwise you might need one of these;
Camera lens Font Camera Camera accessory Digital camera

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Victor Many thanks for the reply..... hopefully you can help some more. I have seen images on line with the pressure regulator on one end of the fuel rail and the pressure sensor on the other. My car is different..... there is only a pressure sensor on the one end of the fuel rail and a blank in the other... see image. I have traced the fuel lines but cant find another regulator? Any ideas?

Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive tire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts