Antara Owners Club banner

Front LED Sidelights

10K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  Bigjohnsparky 
#1 ·
Finally got round to popping them in. Sadly the cree style were too big to fit the aperture but the other ones look ok and better than the standard bulbs I think. Wish it would allow me to upload more than one pic in the post !!!

See less See more
#17 ·
I have used the blue ones in my Zafira in the past they give a blue hew and when off you can see the blue bulb, looks like a cop car!! I went back to normal side lights but have the LED ones ready to fit, once I get a bit of spare time !

#22 ·
Oops!! Some Superspark. I have learned that LED's are polarity sensitive. Remove bulb from holder rotate through 180 degrees, reinsert and bingo. What a bargain at v£1.73 all the way from Hong Kong!! Apologies to any Chinese people who may have been offended by my previous post.

#23 ·
Superspark said:
Oops!! Some Superspark. I have learned that LED's are polarity sensitive. Remove bulb from holder rotate through 180 degrees, reinsert and bingo. What a bargain at v£1.73 all the way from Hong Kong!! Apologies to any Chinese people who may have been offended by my previous post.
Think many of usdid thatfirst time

#24 ·
#25 ·
<table ="commitment-row my-row" -=":;"><t><tr><td ="coln1"><div ="coln1-wrap"><div ="picCol"><div ="l-shad lftd i200"><div ="-shadow">

<div ="item-spec-r"><div ="item-spec item-title-wrap">T10 CAR BULBS LED ERROR FREE CANBUS 13 SMD XENON WHITE W5W 501 SIDE LIGHT BULB<div ="display-item-id">( 282054061678 )

<div ="item-spec">

PACK OF: 2x BULBS

MPN: A1_T10-EF-13SMD-5050_Hi Guys
No exon so I bought these from ebay price was right and delivered within two days cant moan at that. fitted at weekend and they look great just need to update low beam with H7s any one know what main beam take so I can order all together.

Just noticed listed as Exon but normal plug fitted ok hope the plug don't melt.

</td><td ="purchase-info-col"><div ="order-status row-status">
</td></tr></t></table>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282054061...48&var=581000761629&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

#26 ·
Hi beam are the same as low beam. I fitted the LED side lights and Night Breakers on the low/dipped lights all works fine, not bothered with changing the high beam though.
( Just checked your eBay link and they are the identical ones I bought from the same seller, work a treat)
Edited by: volrider

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.