Boost pipes - Page 2 - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 22nd July 2017, 23:30

Good, but grim... Matt perhaps?

2015 2.2 CDTi SENav 163ps manual 4x4 in Carbon Flash with 19\" alloy spare towing a Bailey Unicorn III Madrid @ 1500kg.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 23rd July 2017, 08:25

Yep, who else

2015 Antara Exclusiv 2.2 163ps Manual 2WD
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th September 2017, 06:13

I phoned GSF car parts yesterday and they don't sell the boost pipes. Main dealer part only. I was quoted 285+VAT for the pipe that goes from the intercooler to the throttle body. You can't just buy the rubber hose. I've got the pipe off and am taking it to my local perfomance car shop to see if i can get a silicone pipe. The original pipe is straight so I should be able to get a silicone one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th September 2017, 08:47 Thread Starter

Morning. The temp fix i did with my split pipe was to get a induction pipe and cut it just bigger than the split. Force it in so it seals the split and clamp it down so it doesnt move. So far so good the temp fix has worked but i wasnt paying 450+ for the boost pipe that runs over the gearbox.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 26th May 2020, 11:12

Had same issue with 2012 SE. Garage quoted 480 for new pipe. Alternatively they said if i could source a used part they would charge 80 to fit it. They showed me exactly what to look for & found one on Ebay for 35.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 4th June 2020, 03:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanonumberone View Post
Had same issue with 2012 SE. Garage quoted 480 for new pipe. Alternatively they said if i could source a used part they would charge 80 to fit it. They showed me exactly what to look for & found one on Ebay for 35.
Sounds a good find for you. We have a big junk yard nearby and they got a gallery of salvaged parts, gonna visit them soon right after we finished installing the exhaust and banks diesel on the current truck project. Gonna need a new passenger seat for the truck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page