2011 Antara 2.2 diesel - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 27th March 2020, 11:27 Thread Starter

2011 Antara 2.2 diesel

Good day to you all.
I bought this vehicle with a no function display on the screen. I asked the local agent how to fix it so I could get data for tyres,mpg etc. They said to me that if that no function appears then you cannot get any data even though all of instruments are there, steering wheel controls etc. Are they correct saying that. I am wondering why Vauxhall would put all the gear there but you cant use it. Does anybody out there have the same problem. Regards Tony
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 28th March 2020, 17:53

If it has a screen I would expect it to display something. So I'm with you on that. My steering wheel has controls for a phone but this facility is not included in the cd30 radio fitted to my car. I guess its easier to make one standard steering wheel. Frustrating though. Richy
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 30th March 2020, 05:20

Screen not working

I had a Clarion GPS system installed when the Antara was new and when the car when collected nothoing worked on the screen because the technicans did not know what they were doing. I have used the car that way for 7 years because the only way to correct it is to reinstalled the whole radio module again and reset the screen. This made me so mad but there's no quick fix.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page