Antara Owners Club banner

Never Admit

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Dilligaf 
#1 ·
Hi it's me
the title says it all my husband said drive my car to pick up our daughter from school because his car needed a run out as you know he has a Cheverolet Captiva 2012 LT auto yes the sister car to my beloved Antara, well to cut a long story short I will never admit to him that his driver seat is more comfortable than the Antara's his car is half leather and mine is full and my seat is higher up but it is just not as comfortable as the Captiva.
It has been I while since I had driven the Captiva, although both cars are good to drive the Antara's steering is tighter, his Captiva's seems to feel looser, the reason could be due to my car having 19 inch wheels.
I just cannot understand why his seat is more comfier than mine its not fare, the Captiva seat is not so firm on my back as the Antara's it seems stiffer just not as good, this I think is interesting as both cars in any other way are the same.
Edited by: wilma08

See less See more
#8 ·
Sorry guys in this one i do not agree, i just feel the seats are to stiff in the Antara and they don't really help the pain.Perhaps my arse is bigger than grumps and that's the problem

#10 ·
dyslexia i think sorry if i spell anything wrong
yes i am in pain and i am a pain in the arse apparently as its to big for my lovely white Antara yes i said the white color ooooopppppssss its not a color i forgot

apart from my confession i have a fat arse how are you Mr Dill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.