Antara Owners Club banner

1st mot

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Bigjohnsparky 
#1 ·
Cannot believe that it is now 3 years old, and have to say in all honesty I have loved it. So lets see whst the test shows up.

#7 ·
Hi exhausted
Had my mot done just under 20k. I start to wonder if your rear pads were not fully disengaging while driving as 22k does seem very low mileage for pads to wear that quickly
Just a thoughtEdited by: Bigjohnsparky

#10 ·
Hi Exhausted
Have you tried resetting your TPMS ? tyre pressures do change depending on temp of tyre the hotter the higher the pressure. 35psi cold tyres but this will increase as the tyre gets hotter I have mine set at 36 psi cold and then as driving temp increases so tyre pressure increases to 39.5 psi

#11 ·
Exhausted said:
Another thing I found odd was my tyre pressures. I run at 35 psi all round, but it comes back with 38psi which is for fully laden. But here is tge rub, it actually feels better at this pressure on the road. Anyone else have any thoughts on it.
I set mine at 40 PSI....I like a firm ride...dont do that much motorway driving, but is this too much?

#14 ·
Hi Stevan you always get tyre ware on the fronts because of the power steering this is why you should rotate your wheels fronts to back so you get the best ware from your tyres
But then you will have to reset your TPMS after Edited by: Bigjohnsparky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.