2.2 antara intercooler pipe - Page 2 - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 14th May 2018, 11:33

Hi all. Newbie member here, but suffering same frustration at cost from Vauxhall for this relatively small piece of hose. In fact I have been frustrated since the first month I bought it...but that's another story.
If its any help, I spoke to my local dealersparts department this morning and they gave me some updated part numbers. To rub salt in the wound, she did say "oh, that's quite expensive isn't it ".

Anyway, my local garage gave me an original part number 22737400, which Vauxhall then say was superseded by 95047790 and then again by 95383819.

I found a UK supplier on ebay for just 28 for 95383819 and will see where that gets me with the garage agreeing to fit it. Got to be worth a try rather than the original 475 I was quoted by the garage. I will update at the end of the week as to how I get on if anyone is interested. Any thoughts on my approach?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 14th May 2018, 16:46

It would be good if somebody came back and updated the thread, hardly anyone ever does.

2015 Antara Exclusiv 2.2 163ps Manual 2WD
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 21st June 2018, 17:10

Hi all new to forum looking for advice! Local garage (not dealer) have said intercooler pipe is split. 299+vat to replace part only!. It's the 2.2 4x4 version (62 plate) Looking through this forum wonder if any of you have actually got it significantly cheaper. They've described the pipe as being located on the right and that comes over gearbox. It's split by gearbox. Great if you know what you're looking for 🤔😐Edited by: MarksChicken
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 21st June 2018, 18:35

I have some pipe left over from when it split on mine if anyone wants to buy what's left
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 21st July 2018, 21:22

intercooler pipe

hi do you still have hose for sale regards brian.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 5th November 2018, 11:33

Check eBay , mine cost 55
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 1st July 2020, 15:34

Hi I have a problem my 2012 Antara smokes when I accelerate black smoke, I had it in the garage and the regenerated the DPF they said it would take a few weeks for the smoke to stop and to take the car for a few journeys down the motorway to clear does this sound correct, reading posts on here could this be my turbo pipe and if so is it easy to get to thanks in advance
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 6th July 2020, 13:48

Ordered mine on ebay. 21.00 delivered, could not tell any differance from original, same quality and thickness, pipe is around 13 inch long and about two and three quarters diameter
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 15th July 2020, 16:26

Just an update it was my turbo pipe and not DPF got a new one of Ebay for 11.45 and is really good quality and the smoke has now stopped happy days

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page