Below is a copy and paste from the manual. Best remove the old bulb and replace with a like for like. Go gently when removing the rear light cluster after you have removed the screws, gently prise the cluster out with a plastic tool, towards the rear.
Front Fog lights
1. Remove 2 screws from panel on underside of vehicle below front fog lights and remove panel.
2. Disconnect harness connector from bulb holder and rotate bulb holder anticlockwise.
3. Remove bulb holder from lamp assembly, rotate bulb anticlockwise and remove from bulb holder.
4. Insert new bulb into bulb holder and rotate it clockwise.
5. Reinstall bulb holder in lamp assembly and reconnect harness connector.
6. Reinstall panel to underside of vehicle using 2 screws removed earlier.
Rear brake, tail, turn signal,
reverse and fog tail light
1. Open the tailgate and remove 2 screws and lamp assembly.
2. Remove bulb holder by rotating it anticlockwise.
3. Remove bulb from bulb holder by pressing the bulb in and rotating it anticlockwise.
4. Insert new bulb into bulb holder.
5. Reinstall bulb holder into lamp assembly. Rotate bulb holder clockwise and ensure it is secure.
Last edited by Richy; 26th October 2020 at 10:29.