Workshop manual - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 21st February 2016, 11:41 Thread Starter

Hi AllI have looked around for a workshop manual for my 2012 Antara can anyone help ? I looked on ebay there are CD,s but my experience is they lack information. also Perry,s Rotherham want to charge me £380 for changing front offside shocker, I need the torque information for resetting the torque on the nuts and bolts. it's a simple job to do for a competent home diy mechanic. For the new part the lowest price for the part so far is £128 again unless you guy's know where I can get this part cheaper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 21st February 2016, 14:58
Super Moderator

The ebay cd is okay but its certainly not a haynes manual. It wont give you detailed steps on how to dismantle stuff.

Im no sure where it is but you can get a similar manual online to view. just do a google its more of an exploded view with part numbers but the ebay disk is much the same.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 21st February 2016, 15:29

Have a look at this and see f it helps. It's for the Captiva but pretty sure it's much the same.http://www.autocats.ws/manual/chevrolet/tis1209/cis/Documents/Captiva-MY-2008/SM-C/8C2_2C0.EN.htmlPity you don't live in America, you could get a front strut for about $106

2015 Antara Exclusiv 2.2 163ps Manual 2WD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 23rd February 2016, 09:28

It will be the same info for the captiva as the antara .they are the same running gear .the torques are the same

2017 1.4 turbo Mokka design nav
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 26th April 2016, 18:07

needed a workshop manual for my 2012 antara..searched the net high and low ..got really lucky last week found one .............repairprocedures.com.......... cost me $5 for 24 hours subscription WAS IMPRESSED paid for a 7 Day subscription $20 got what I needed and saved myself an absolute fortune fixed my car for $25 + £4 for gasket instead of £800 quoted for throttle body replacement ...only needed cleaning
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 26th April 2016, 18:31

It looks like there are front struts on eBay for £70 if they are the right ones

2017 1.4 turbo Mokka design nav

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page