Side Bars WANTED - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 2nd September 2013, 20:20 Thread Starter
Groupie

Manchester area as know they be way to much to post...CASH waiting!!!
Also fancy the Irmscher all black grill..Face lift 2012 model please...

Antara 2.2 (199) SE Manual Black (Fitted By Me)- Diesel Chip-Rear Screens-rear park cam-LEDs-Side Steps-more to follow.....CL55 AMG Weekend toy..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 2nd September 2013, 20:23

http://www.jsgdirect.co.uk/vauxhall-...teps-179-p.asp

These are mine.

Banned for being an ignorant ****..
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 2nd September 2013, 20:36 Thread Starter
Groupie

Sorry I don't understand, are you saying you have a set of these or that you are the owner of jsgdirect?
Are they new or used? If you are saying you have a set of these and you're selling them off your car, how much please?
Sorry but a newby to the site so apologies if it should be common knowledge that I should know you own JSG!!

Antara 2.2 (199) SE Manual Black (Fitted By Me)- Diesel Chip-Rear Screens-rear park cam-LEDs-Side Steps-more to follow.....CL55 AMG Weekend toy..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 2nd September 2013, 22:41

Sorry, I could have written the post better

I have them fitted to my Antara & that is where I bought them from.
Here they are in all their glory-

http://www.antaraownersclub.com/foru..._topic461.html

Banned for being an ignorant ****..
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 2nd September 2013, 23:17 Thread Starter
Groupie

So not for sale then...?
I've seen some on ebay for 159 which look the same should I go for new...but thought I'd see if anyone had any good used ones first...
Yours looks great BTW, I'm always polishing mine...being black it only looks good clean...

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11th September 2013, 17:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by R055Y
Manchester area as know they be way to much to post...CASH waiting!!!
Also fancy the Irmscher all black grill..Face lift 2012 model please...
Due to the imminent arrival of a new vehicle, I have a pair of JSG Side Bars for sale, as already mentioned on this thread. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-ANTARA-2013-STAINLESS-STEEL-SIDE-STEPS-SIDE-BARS-NON-DRILL-FITMENT-/261269537217?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM& fits=Model%3AAntara&hash=item3cd4e0c1c1They have only been on my 2012 Antara SE Navfor around5 Months or so, and are in Excellent used condition, with no major marks or scratches at all, and would probably look even better after half an hour`s polishing with a bit of Autosol !!. These JSG side steps/bars have 3 x fixing brackets, and are VERY sturdy. I weigh well over 18 stone, and I can stand on them, and bounce up and down all day, and they wont go anywhere !!.They are off the car, and ready for collection, with all necessary brackets and nuts/bolts etc. The bracket on the n/side rear has also had the slightmodification carried out as necessary, so these are obviously now a straight bolt on fit, with no other works required. I can see that you are in the Manchester area, but I`m only 5 mins off J9 M6, so less than an hour away from you. If you are seriously interested, I`ll let them goat just 100.00, which is less thanhalf of what they would cost you new from JSG, including their P & P charges. Please let me know asap, before I put them on general sale.

Edited by: Isaac Hunt

\" I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Dad did, not Screaming like the Passengers on his Bus !!\".
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11th September 2013, 19:41

Provisionally SOLD to R055Y pending collection !!.

\" I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Dad did, not Screaming like the Passengers on his Bus !!\".
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12th September 2013, 03:50

If you can fit them, I'll have them if RO55Y doesn't.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 16th September 2013, 13:18

Side Bars now collected and paid for as arranged. Thanks R055Y.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 16th September 2013, 17:40 Thread Starter
Groupie

and fitted...in the rain!! lookin good...thanks Dave sorry we missed seeing the Dog!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page