2015 reg Antara SE Nav 2.2 CDti Auto 4x4 for sale - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 5th November 2018, 17:29 Thread Starter
Groupie

2015 reg Antara SE Nav 2.2 CDti Auto 4x4 for sale

I have for sale my lovely brilliant white Vauxhall Antara SE Nav Auto 2.2 Cdti 4x4.

This vehicle was first registered Jan 2015 and is covered by a Vauxhall extended warranty until 9th January 2019. It has full main dealer service history with a fully stamped book and has only covered a shade over 16,000 miles.

Has all the usual SE spec e.g. heated leather front seats, manufacturers fitted mats etc. Everything works with no known faults. In addition sidebars are fitted, along with properly wired DRL's and manufacturers mudflaps. The vehicle has never been used for towing or off roading and as a result the bodywork is in extremely good condition with just a couple of very minor chips. Your inspection will verify this. The vehicle has been regularly valeted and polished with high grade carnuba wax.

An oil leak from the timing chain case was fixed by the main dealers in Jan 18 and the undertray area remains dry. Any inspection or test to verify this and its performance/condition is welcomed.

The reason for sale is the requirement to fund another vehicles purchase. I would welcome a quick sale and am asking a realistic £9850 ovno which takes account of the vehicle condition and its low mileage. The first person to see this vehicle will buy it!!

Please PM me to discuss any sale or questions. No time wasters with silly offers please!

(Please note the local main dealer has a 2014 SE Nav model with 20500 miles for £10400 so I believe my vehicle is better value)

IMG_4505a.jpg Photo by baldr1ck | Photobucket
IMG_4486a.jpg Photo by baldr1ck | Photobucket
IMG_4487a.jpg Photo by baldr1ck | Photobucket
IMG_4488a.jpg Photo by baldr1ck | Photobucket
IMG_4498a.jpg Photo by baldr1ck | Photobucket
IMG_4502.jpg Photo by baldr1ck | Photobucket
IMG_4503.jpg Photo by baldr1ck | Photobucket

2015 SENav Auto in Stormtrooper white
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 19th November 2018, 22:15 Thread Starter
Groupie

Vehicle has now been sold

2015 SENav Auto in Stormtrooper white

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page