5 Antara 16'' wheels with Nokian SUV Winter Tyres - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 22nd May 2017, 18:19 Thread Starter

<div style="text-align: center;"> 5 Vauxhall Antara Steel Wheels with Nokian WR SUV Winter Tyres fitted.
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">I have now sold my Vauxhall Antara 2014 SE NAV so have my winter wheels and tyres for sale.

<div style="text-align: left;">The wheels were purchased from Vauxhall direct and are 16'' Rims.
<div style="text-align: left;">Tyres are Top of the range Nokian WR SUV3Winter Tyres and are 215/70 R16 100H speed rating. This combination of rim and tyre wall gives a total of 19'' wheel size which is the recommended size for Antara Winter Wheels and tyres combination.
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Spare wheel- Brand new wheel and brand new tyres never used 8mm depth remaining.
<div style="text-align: left;">Front Wheels- Used wheels, normal wear and tear usage. Tyres still have 6mm of tread depth.
<div style="text-align: left;">Rear Wheels- Used wheels, normal wear and tear usage. Tyres still have 7mm of tread depth and as almost new.

<div style="text-align: left;"> Tyres are for collection only and I will also throw in two sets of wheels trims free on collection.
<div style="text-align: center;">*******With my average milage I would obtain at least two more winters out of these tyres*****
<div style="text-align: center;">Cost =£340.00 for all five wheels with tyres.
<div style="text-align: center;">***Wheels alone last time I checkedwere £74.00 X5=£370.00***
<div style="text-align: left;">I also have one brand new spare wheel (16") with a an Event M+S tyre fitted (never Used) for sale.
<div style="text-align: center;">Cost=60.00

<div style="text-align: left;">Please contactme for if you are interested. I have many photo's and will answer any questions.

Edited by: copey999
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 22nd May 2017, 20:04

Maybe post a wanted price?

My wife says that I never listen or something like that !
2.2 diesel Diamond 63. Swift Challenger 580
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 22nd May 2017, 20:40 Thread Starter

Did not put prices on as new to the site and thought it would be better for people to ask if interested.

5 wheels and winter tyres £360.00

1 wheel and tyre £60.00

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page