Accessories for sale - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 28th March 2017, 07:19 Thread Starter

These are all coming off of my Antara Mk 2, 2012, 2.2 CDTi, SE nav, Auto.

Witter towbar and dedicated electrics, detachable swan neck towball with keys. 250 - 300, buyer arranges postage/courier, insurance etc. or pick up.

Pro bitz engine chip for above vehicle, 163 ps. Installed to improve torque for towing. 60 ONRO

Side bars and fittings - 80mm chrome faced stainless steel with rubber/ABS foot grips and end caps. stopping 50mm from each wheel arch back and front. 120 ONRO again buyer arranges courier, insurance etc.

Bull bar and fittings - Full nudge bar 'A' style @ 70mm thick with x6 fingers @50mm reaching up to just below number plate, Cross bar above number plate. 120 ONRO again buyer arranges courier, insurance etc.

Thought I'd list here to see if anybody is interested. Will try and post pic of car later so you can see front bull bar, if I can figure this out.

Edited by: nutscorpion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 29th March 2017, 20:13
Groupie

Garage
I`ll buy the wind deflectors
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 29th March 2017, 22:25

I am after tow bar etc where are you if a collection is required also maybe other bits
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th March 2017, 10:17
Groupie

Garage
His profile says he is in Scotland
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th March 2017, 17:08

will the pro bitz engine chip fit my 163 bhp 2013 antara. also did you notice a gain on yours when it was fitted. I'm interested in buying it from you. many thanks
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th March 2017, 19:24 Thread Starter

Yes it should fit all mark 2 Antaras from 2011 onwards. Gain was noticed on acceleration from stand still, but I didn't tow our caravan before I added in the chip so cannot give an unbiased view on that aspect but our van towed very well considering it was a twin axle, 8 metre and 1700 + MTPLM on highland roads. It improved the torque from 350 Nm to 393 Nm.

I can post a picture of the connection part for fitting if that would be more helpful to you?

Picture of where the chip would be put into, so this is what yours should look like before fitting the chip.

Edited by: nutscorpion
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 30th March 2017, 19:25
rjc

Hi, whereabouts are you located, might be interested in side bars
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 26th April 2017, 16:49 Thread Starter

If anyone is still interested in these items please let me know. OH wants to know if she needs to pack any of them up? They are all waiting to be claimed and respective enquirers have been pm'd.

Many thanks.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 26th April 2017, 17:47

I paid a visit to the Pro-bitz web site, they list the chip for the Antara 2 litre, the 150ps and one I've never heard of, the 127ps. They also list it for the 2.2 both 163 and 184ps versions but also for a 2.3 DTI ecoFlex Stop/Start 184 PS which I've never heard of either. They're all priced at 99 whether for Audi, Ford, GM, or whatever and as far as I can see not a single user review has ever been written.

It's a basic, generic box which plugs into the common rail loom and modifies the signal from the rail pressure sensor to fool the ECU into raising the pressure and delivery. It makes no accommodation for DPF regen, solenoid or piezo injectors or any other different parameters.

I wouldn't fancy the long term prospects of having one of these in my car.

2015 Antara Exclusiv 2.2 163ps Manual 2WD
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 29th July 2017, 17:08 Thread Starter

These items are still available should anyone be intrested.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page