Bluefin - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 4th October 2016, 16:03 Thread Starter

Hi have a Bluefin remap for sale, only had a few weeks, have sold Antara, Bluefin have reset this box so will work as new, plug into your car then plug into computer, download software to box, then install to antara. Takes less than 10 minutes, and can be restored to stock within 3 minutes. http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?ma...9&variant=2730
Would like £150 plus postageEdited by: opty_1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 5th October 2016, 21:29
Super Moderator

Im surpised Superchip reset your bluefin. If they did they would charge you for doing it. After all they are trying to sell them to other owners.

You might want to check you can use it on other Antaras
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 5th October 2016, 23:20 Thread Starter

Are you selling the Antara or keeping it? If you are selling it, make sure you uninstall the bluefin first and we will be pleased to reset it free of charge so you can sell it. Just let us know and we will set our server so that when you connect it to us it will be reset
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 6th October 2016, 00:00
Super Moderator

I had a bluefin so I know the procedure.

This taken from the bluefin website.

<h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 0px 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, "Sans Serif"; : rgb5, 6, 7;"><a name="#more_than_&#111;ne">Can I use my Bluefin on more than one vehicle at a time?</a></h3>The Bluefin is designed to become tied to one vehicle and, therefore, cannot be used on two vehicles at the same time. It is, however, possible to use the Bluefin to program one vehicle wh the Superchip modification, then pay for the unit to be reset, at a reduced price from the RRP of a new unit, for use on a subsequent vehicle. This would, of course, mean that it could not be used again on the original vehicleas it will be tied to the current vehicle.

Edited by: Grumps
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 6th October 2016, 00:04
Super Moderator

Anyone thinking of buying a second hand Bluefin read the following from the bluefin website

I am thinking about / have bought a second hand Bluefin.
Please call us with the serial number, and we will advise whether it is suitable for your vehicle and the procedure and cost involved to make it work.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11th October 2016, 23:16 Thread Starter

Sold

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page