For Sale - Antara Towbar complete - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 16th July 2016, 12:37 Thread Starter

As per the title really. One tow bar taken from 2013 Se Nav complete with single plug and play wiring loom. Comes with all bolts which were greased before they went in so perfectly fine to be reused. Plug socket undamaged all ready to go. It's not a detachable one as you can see in the picture.

Unfortunately I don't really have a means of packaging this up and posting it, so you'd need to collect it from Chesterfield in Derbyshire - but there's always chance that we can arrange something.

Seen another one being sold on here for £75 - I'll ask the same so I don't undercut anyone which not be very ethical.

Here's a pic. It's a little dusty, but I'll sort that. Mostly still original shiny paint underneath. It's not some old ship's anchor.

Here's the car it came from. I think they only have one tow bar, but just for reference - there's no bumper cut.

Just reply to the thread if you're interested or PM me. I have notifications enabled. Not sure I can tell you any more than this. It's a tow bar. For an Antara, all there, single socket, for towing stuff with.

Cheers

Chris

Yep, it\'s another 2013 white one. SE Nav with Tdi chip. But my real car is actually 2 Land Cruisers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 8th September 2016, 21:39 Thread Starter

78 views and no interest? Someone surely must want a towbar. Got a Tdi tuning chip too. I could do you a deal on the pair if you'd like.

Yep, it\'s another 2013 white one. SE Nav with Tdi chip. But my real car is actually 2 Land Cruisers
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 8th September 2016, 23:16 Thread Starter

Yes it most certainly is. Hmm, 64 Antara. I'm a bit rubbish at working out models from registrations. As per the pictures it came off a 13 plate. As far as I am aware that was the last of the model changes and in any case I don't think that there were different towbars for different models. I did put this in the advert I think. The towbar fits the chassis and Vauxhall certainly didn't make different chassis for different levels of trim. So on balance it should fit right up to the last one off the production line. We can check simply but searching somewhere like Towsure for a 13 and a 64 plate.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 9th September 2016, 13:30 Thread Starter

Item sold, gone, delivered, new owner, not here anymore.

Diver15 hope it serves you well, great to meet you. Many thanks for the sale on the bar and TDI chip

Regards

Chris

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page