Antara Owners Club banner

Onboard computer switching on

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Stevieboy1 
#1 ·
Hi all . I have just purchased an 08 antara 2 litre diesel . I have noticed on a few occasions that it switches on the onboard computer and dash lights etc when it's parked . When I park it everything goes off , but every few hours it lights up on its own accord . Anyone any ideas ? I have spotted it ok during the day but worried I will get up to a flat battery some morning .

#4 ·
I have a 65 Anatara and have the same computer switching on when it fells like it problem.
On occasions the remote key fob does not work correctly and I have to manually open the car.
With the key fob issue, I have read forums regarding pressing the lock button and turning the ignition to the on position 2 or 3 times - it does seem to allow the key fob to synchronise again and work for a period of time but the computer fault remains.
I went to one of the 'Ask a question' forums and the mechanic mentioned Alarm System Gradient Sensor part 95270117 could be a problem, this part is approx £50 to £100 depending where you buy it..
I may seek out an auto electrician.
I have just charged a flat battery enough to start the car and and then taken the car for a 26 mile trip to charge the battery up and clean the DPF !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.