White van man - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 16:15 Thread Starter

What a great day I just love being a white van man in this weather Edited by: Bigjohnsparky

2012 Antara 2.2cdti 163ps Awd SE Nav Auto in Smokey eye Grey with light Titanium interior. With 19 full size matching spare.
Towing a Bailey Pegasus 554m.t.p.l.m. 1492kg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 17:20

You - a White Van Man BJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 Antara Exclusiv 2.2 163ps Manual 2WD
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 20:21

Yep Big man, great joj, did over 10 years delivering round the Lake District and North Yorkshire, especially in the sunshine.

Antara Diamond 163bhp 2.2cdti 4wd in Sovereign Silver with black interior
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 20:36 Thread Starter

Yep it's true driving around shop repairing bake off ovens to changing a lamps (light bulbs) and you all know the shops as there are more throughout U.K. Than mcds Edited by: Bigjohnsparky

2012 Antara 2.2cdti 163ps Awd SE Nav Auto in Smokey eye Grey with light Titanium interior. With 19 full size matching spare.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 21:28

Does the name of the shop start with a C and end with urrys?

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 22:02 Thread Starter

Yes DD it's great driving around in summer

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 22:04 Thread Starter

Right amount of letters but begins with G. And ends with S

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 6th April 2017, 23:41

Ohhhhhhhhh right, starts with a G and ends with an reggs - gotcha.

No, you see i thought what wiv you being a spark and all and maybe doing warranty work for C*rr*ys
and them selling Hotpoint dryers with the self incinerating switches on them well maybe they'd started making ovens as well but it's not that at all, so now I know..

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 7th April 2017, 09:27 Thread Starter

No don't think so had my fair share dealing with public in there homes
At least I have coffee on tap in every shop and the staff are great as they are always happy to see me walk in the door because they know what'evers broken I fix it nine times out of ten on first visit be it ovens dishwashers air con refrigeration fire alarm panels emergency lighting so the list goes on every day meeting great staff and a verity of workload. Great job one of the best I've had Edited by: Bigjohnsparky

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 7th April 2017, 13:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohnsparky
No don't think so had my fair share dealing with public in there homes. At least I have coffee on tap in every shop and the staff are great as they are always happy to see me walk in the door because they know what'evers broken I fix it nine times out of ten on first visit be it ovens dishwashers air con refrigeration fire alarm panels emergency lighting so the list goes on every day meeting great staff and a verity of workload. Great job one of the best I've had
You're a lucky man BJS having a job that you enjoy. Repairing domestic appliances must be a mixed bag, I know my wife won't have a Hotpoint washing machine because she had one years ago and the tub split. Crazy, illogical, she would happily buy Indesit or Creda made by the same company. we've got a Samsung right now and we were getting the tub filling up with waste water so I called the service centre who advised me it would cost £99 call out fee plus the actual repair costs if it wasn't the machine at fault. So I checked things out and found when Currys delivery people installed the machine they didn't have the drain hose routed high enough so the machine was drawing waste water back in. Quick reroute of the hose and fitted a bracket to hold it & no more trouble.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page