New to the Antara Family - Vauxhall Antara Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 3rd September 2019, 20:26 Thread Starter

New to the Antara Family

Hi I'm a proud owner of a 13 plate 2.2 s/s diesel in grey( i don't know the proper name for the colour)
We name him Victor and we love him already, we got him to tow our sterling elite caravan, which he does very well.
It's not been all plain sailing since I've brought him.
We found out he had water in the fuel so it was really sluggish so had to go back to the garage and get it drained and 2 new filter in, the start / stop hasn't worked but the garage keep saying they can't find anything wrong why it's not working, maybe battery not fully charged.
Now my central locking is not working and on board comp keeps going back to factory setting. HELP!!!!!!!!
Anyone else had any of these problems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 5th September 2019, 15:36

Hi Madpink had the same problem as you .Try changing the logistic mode fuse it's the one in the yellow case in the internal fuse box it worked for me it's a 15 amp. Try before you go to Vauxhall.Good luck.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12th September 2019, 03:04

Hi, many things can stop the stop start from working, like a regen or low battery etc. Seems like you have some kind of electrical fault, check your fuses and terminal connections. If you check Youtube, by pressing the settings and BCC button you can get into the on board menu that displays all kinds of engine data. You could check the charge status from alternator to battery, mine normally sits around 14v after it has been running for a minute or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 14th September 2019, 13:11 Thread Starter

Hi Richy

Thank you so so much for your advice, I've changed the fuse and it's all working again.

I'm one happy lady x

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Antara Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page